MRT Subway is one of the popular choices of transportation system for people who live and work in Bangkok. Let’s get to know this efficient transportation system that leads you to major attractions around Bangkok.
Bangkok MRT Subway Routes and Map
- MRT has only one line.
- You can see a map here
Bangkok MRT Subway Service Hours
- The train runs from 06.00 to 24.00
- The train arrives every less than 10 minutes (every less than minutes during peak hours).
Bangkok MRT Subway Connection
- MRT connects BTS at Chatuchak Park Station or Si Lom Station or Sukhumvit Station.
- MRT connects Airport Rail Link at Petchaburi station.
Bangkok MRT Subway Tickets and Fares
- The fare starts from 16 baht up to 40 baht for single journey token or stored value card depending on the distance. You can see the fare rate here.
- If you plan to hop on and off all day long, One day pass is perfect for you. The ticket of unlimited trips within one day is available in 120 baht.
- If you plan to stay longer 3-day pass, 15-day pass, and 15-day pass are available for you. See the cards and their price here.
Have you ever been to Bangkok? Have you ever used MRT Subway in Bangkok? Share your experience with me in the comments!